Sunday, July 6, 2014

May workshop with Roberta Combs






Roberta Combs was our May workshop Instructor and here is the uncompleted piece I was working on:

The workshop ended on a Monday and I was off to Edmonton to help plant the garden, It rained all week and so didn't get the work done til the following saturday; We got most of it in and then it started pouring, well, we got drenched but completed the planting.  
I had been accompanying my father on the tractor when he had a heart attack as we were preparing to plant the garden and then later that week had the successful open heart surgery. I have been away since the workshop as I was visiting my son out of country.  He and his wife have been blessed with a baby girl and I went to spend some time with them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment