Sunday, March 10, 2013

Scottsdale Artists School


Artist Romel de la Torre at Scottsdale Artists School




I attended a demo at the Arizona Scottsdale Artists School. Our artist was Romel de la torre.  This is my favourite demonstration to watch, painting a nude woman with light.  I love the greens and blues in the skin tones.  The demo was from 9:30am to 3:30 pm.  What a wonderful day.  

It was a beautiful atmosphere, surrounded by Romel's artwork - he was selling demo pieces in the back, gorgeous artworks!

I met the ladies from ray mar panels who delivered my order to the demo, how nice of them to do that! I also met Dianne who sat beside me then we went out for a snack and a wine after the demo.  I didn't have anywhere to go after as my family was at the Canada vs Italy Baseball game at Chase Field so she showed me about and we went to the mall.  Thank you Dianne, it was a pleasure to share my day with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment