Thursday, June 7, 2012

Empty Bowls Celebration

This is the 6th year I have been involved in the Airdrie Food Bank, it just keeps getting better and better, Don't forget to come out and purchase a bowl  you'll get the soup of your choice to fill it with FOR FREE, I have painted my art auction bowl again this year and WIll be donating a painting so come on to see what this is all about, Its all for a good cause.
God Bless YOU, Lori McRichie for all your work over the last few years to make this such an incredible success.  The rest of you come on down to Nose Creek for  a bowl of warmth, in your tummy but mostly in your heart.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tami

    Could you please email privately? I'm also with Empty Bowls ... I'm going to post snippets about some of the artists on my blog.

    If you'd like to send a photo and a couple of sentences about your work, I'd be happy to post in.

    Thanks!
    Sally Banks

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Nice of you, I have been in AIrdrie since 1988 and am proud of the way the food bank has grown and is supported by our community.
    I paint realism and have been working in oils and pastels, portraits are my favourite. I have been awarded first third and honourable mention with the Calgary federation of canadian artists for some of the kitties I have done lately, so I can send them to you if you give me your email address thanks

    And this is my website too http://www.tamihortart.tk/

    ReplyDelete